Stay Safe – Covid 19
Keeping us all safe whilst on holiday.
We are working hard to maintain and further improve The Oaks Holiday Park ready to open and bring life and wonderful memories back to your holidays while adding new health and safety measures that offer guests as much peace of mind as possible. At this time we are paying close attention to the instructions relating to safety by local authorities and governing bodies. Be assured we are placing your health and safety as a top priority in these uncertain times. To this end we are implementing a strict regime of cleaning and hygiene control.
Please ALWAYS maintain strict social distancing when staying with us.
Visitors: Unfortunately, during this period we cannot permit any non-resident visitors on to the park, this is non-negotiable, thank you for your understanding.
If anyone in your party should start to show COVID-19 symptoms during your stay here, please contact a member of staff immediately. In the interest of everyone’s safety you must leave and return to your home to isolate. No guests from that accommodation may be allowed to remain here, this extends to all members of your group, including those in adjoining caravans/tents/pods etc.
- The EHU, water taps and drains on each pitch will be disinfected between each customers arrival.
- The shared bathrooms on the touring park will be cleaning and disinfected regularly to our usual strict standards.
- There will be additional cleaning items in the bathrooms should you like to use them.
- There are hand sanitizers outside each of the communal bathrooms for your use.
- The waste and recycling area will be disinfected regularly.
Static Caravans, Pods and Bell Tents:
- These are all sanitized when guests leave, then we will be going in and doing our usual strict cleans.
- There will be a welcome tray in your accommodation unless you request otherwise.
- We will include in the welcome pack some additional cleaning items for additional assurance – please feel free to bring any products you wish.
- If you wish to bring your own bedding (quilt, pillows, covers) this is fine but please let us know in advance so we can remove all our bedding/bedlinen.
- All the extra throws and cushions will be removed from the bedrooms and sofas as an extra precaution.
- In your accommodation during this heightened need for extra hygiene measures it would be greatly appreciated if all surfaces are maintained to a suitable level of cleanliness, this extends to the bathroom and toilet.
- Before you leave please can you strip the bedlinen and put it all in one of the single duvets, including the towels.
- Also, before leaving please can you be sure to do all the washing up and give the kitchen and bathrooms one last spray over with the disinfectant.